Sunday, October 27, 2013

I'm out of creative names for my emails

So this week was crazy. We have been working hard and we are finding tons of people. Unfortunately most of them don't speak Italian, so that stinks but we are working on trying to find Italians My comp and I are doing well. Its been weird being with someone so young because we seem really different but that;s OK. He is a good missionary. We have had some crazy stuff happen this week, a drunk man wanted us to teach him about the Book of Mormon. That was wild. We went ding dong ditching.....Ill explain we went with our ward missionary leader and we went to members who were less active and we left a bag of goodies on their porch and ding dong ditched them......it's a lot harder in Italy to do that. I hop over a 6 foot fence :). The work is going a lot better. Well I hope you all have a good one! Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment