Sunday, October 20, 2013

Final Resting Place....Vicenza!

So its transfer week. I'm staying here in Vicenza to finish the fight. All is well. Our work is slowing down from what we had last week. I'm not sure what to write. I feel like this email will be short. We got a referral from an American family in the Military branch. It was cool. One of the daughters is dating an Italian. He had a lot of interest in the Church. So we were able to teach him. It went well. Umm yeah. I really don't know what to write. We finally got hot water so that's nice. My last companion, Anziano Christensen is now an assistant. Let it be known that my last two comps both have been assistant...I made them assistant material :P. (This probably means nothing to many of you reading this but that is okay). Well have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment